JadeScape is the latest private condominium by Qingjian Realty that is located at Shunfu Road and is just 200m away from Marymount MRT Station. Jade Scape Shunfu was the former Shunfu Ville by Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) which was set up for tender for an price tag of $688 million or $791 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio. The offer of S$638 million was put up by Qingjian Realty and the owners accepted the sale.
Sitting on the former site of Ki Residences, JadeScape is build on an area of 398,114sqft, containing 1,206 residential units with more than 100 facilities within site.
Designed by the famous architectural firm, Tang Associates, Link: JadeScape will certainly be a thoroughly modern building, featuring fresh, contemporary interior style. Tang associates is definitely an award-winning architectural firm which has worked on several famous projects in Singapore like Orchard Gateway, The Rochester and One Raffles Palace Tower 2.
JadeScape capitalised on its’ prime location on the much-sought-after Thomson area. For commuters, traveling will be a fairly easy breeze.
JadeScape residency is just a three-minute walk from Marymount MRT station and Bishan MRT Interchange station for Circle and North-South lines is just a stop away.
Future Upper Thomson MRT Station is also sited within 7minutes walk from JadeScape, Upper Thomson MRT station (Thomson-East Coast Line) is anticipated to become carried out 2020 and is area of the ambitious Thomson East-Coast Line, which has a total of 7 MRT interchanges once fully operational. Locals can suitably drive or travel along major arterial roads like Adam and Lornie Road, and expressways such as Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
JadeScape Shunfu is enclosed with great pleasure and conveniences wherein Ki Residences Floor Plan can effortlessly have their own needs a few minutes walk off their home. Future owners can cherish the entertainment, eating and shopping centers like Junction 8 Mall and Thomson Plaza.
Amenities – There are plenty of eateries nearby JadeScape that caters mouthwatering and delicious meals such as the famous Thomson private estate district, whereby rows of shop houses are highly visible along the main road and is also a hipster place for youngster to hold out once the nights fall. Shunfu Mart, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Thomson Plaza and Toa Payoh Hub can also be within short driving distance or 1 and two MRT stops away.
In addition to that, there are also recreation areas accessible like parks and recreation clubs. These includes Mac Ritchie Reservoir Park, Bishan Sports Hall and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
Educational Institutions – Catholic High School is within 1 km from JadeScape. A number of other renowned educational schools like Ai Tong School, Marymount Convent School and Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School are located within 1-2 km distance from JadeScape.
Developer – Qingjian Realty is actually a developer situated in Singapore, that is part of the Qingjian Group Co., Ltd., a conglomerate having a wide range of economic operations including contracting, investments, real estate property development, capital management, logistics and more. The parent group’s projects have included the Olympic Sailing Centre, the Liuting Airport Terminal, and residential and commercial towers.
Qingjian Realty’s dedication to providing quality homes in Singapore is widely recognised with multiple awards, like the FIABCI Singapore Property Award, BCA Green Mark Award, BCA Universal Design Mark Gold Award, and BCI Asia Top Ten Awards.
Today, Qingjian Realty is Singapore’s largest developer of executive condominiums. 2016 marks the season Qingjian paved just how for Smart Located in Singapore.
Their first residential project in Singapore, Natura Loft, was introduced in 2008. Followed by Nin Residence (2010), RiverParc Residence (2011), Riversound Residence (2012), River Isles (2012), Waterbay (2012), Ecopolitan (2013), Bellewoods (2014), Bellewaters (2014) and also the Visionaire (2016).
Encompassed by 5 Reservoirs (MacRitchie Reservoir, Lower Peirce Reservoir, Upper Peirce Reservoir, Lower Seletar Reservoir, Upper Seletar Reservoir)
Close proximity to Windsor Nature Park and upcoming Thomson Nature Park.
Education – Within 1 km to catholic High School
* Near to reputable education institutions (Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls School (2009), Ai Tong School)
* Close proximity to shopping centers(Thomson Plaza, Junction 8, Bishan Commnunity Club15 minutes drive to CBD with upcoming North-South Coridor
* Close proximity for the Singapore Polo Club & The Singapore Island Country Club
* Within Walking distance to Upper Thomson Road Famous Eateries
* Within Walking distance to Thomson Community Club
When you evaluate each property, your information-gathering deepens:
• Demand “actual” income and expenses reports for each property.
• Identify the upkeep charges for each unit including municipal, property, and assessment taxes, water and electricity charges, security, HOA fees, parking fees, etc.
• Experienced investors caution against underestimating a property’s operating expenses. Make a spreadsheet of projected operating expenses for each and every potential investment unit. Get a second opinion of your projected expenses from someone experienced in similar real estate investments.
• Complete homework on the financial, legal, and physical condition of each apartment to uncover any potential issues before closing the offer.
• Obtain an estimate of insurance for every property. Expect that natural disasters can happen. Know how much insurance you need to carry per each apartment you are considering for the investment.
Reality Check – It may be a challenge to keep your enthusiasm in check when you find yourself in investment mode. Some of the most important ways you can help yourself are to:
• Have Realistic Expectations: experienced investors know better than to fall deeply in love with a property. They suggest you fall deeply in love with the offer, not the property. The Jadescape that is absolutely lovely however is not within an economically healthy community, or possibly is in a building with multiple structural issues is not really a pleasant investment.
• Be Sure That Your Financial Health: don’t invest coming from a desperate have to turn an immediate profit. Ensure that your finances are healthy enough to ride the first highs and lows until your premises begins to generate a whmrna cashflow.
Investing in apartments is usually an inexpensive approach to enter in the investment property market. But just as with any other property investment, there exists much to find out and arrange for before you close the deal. Keep in mind your finances, your objectives, and also the knowledge you have gained regarding the apartment market and you’ll be off and away to a good beginning. JadeScape Showflat open from 8 September 2018. Give us a call for showflat viewing and to obtain full range of JadeScape Floor Plan.