Marketing Websites Orange County
The Web has the ability to level the playing field between small and big business regarding capturing market share. Search marketing – SEO, Pay per click and viral marketing is the most effective and least expensive way of driving visitors to a website. Any sort of business with a web site can participate.
Trends in Search Engine Marketing. North American advertisers spent US $9.4 billion on search engine marketing in 2006. This represented a 62% increase on the prior year as well as an 750% increase from 2002. The reason for this growth is related to the explosive development of the net worldwide – a trend that has impacted every industry in every developed country, producing huge amounts of dollars in revenue for companies having a strong Internet presence.
Search Engine Marketing for Increasing Internet Site Traffic. Search engine marketing (SEM) identifies listings and links to web sites which are produced on the pages of the search engines directory (like Google, Yahoo or MSN) whenever a keyword search phrase or phrase is entered. The two main varieties of results which are produced. Listings at the top and/or right column are sponsored results from advertisers who pay each time someone clicks on their ad and visits their web site. This is called pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. The biggest SEM vendors for sponsored searching are Adwords, Yahoo! Search Marketing and Microsoft adCenter.
The 2nd kind of search engine rankings would be the free organic listings that are produced because of content and code on the internet site that match criteria determined by the major search engines- essentially the search engines look for keywords, relevant content, meta tags, alt tags, back links and traffic flow. The process of getting website pages to complement these criteria is referred to as seo or SEO. The closer the web page matches the search engine’s criteria, the higher the ranking order for the website. If a web site will not be found on the first or second page of search engine rankings, it really is unlikely available and bring about traffic. A variety of pages on a web site may be optimized and found through the search engines. You will find hundreds to thousands of search engines like google. Nearly all searches however come through Google, Yahoo and MSN. Each search engine uses different rules or algorithms for determining ranking order. These rules can and frequently do change as time passes. For this reason it is an ongoing process to attain and sustain a great pagerank with SEO. When SEO includes a presence in forums, blogs, social networking sites, and multimedia directories, the end result is viral marketing – here is where traffic and results get very exciting!
Ideal Results Through SEO and Viral Marketing – A great SEO program is not going to just create a high page rank for keywords, it will also drive traffic from a particular potential audience to website pages from many different sources. These could include links from relevant websites valued by the search engines, forums, blogs, social networks, multimedia directories and web-based pr releases. The sum total of all of this marketing creates a viral effect resulting in high search engine results and explosive web site traffic.
17 critical components for SEO with viral marketing results:
1. Market and keyword research and analysis to figure out keywords which can be searched in significant numbers and relevant to the net site’s potential audience.
2. Incorporating an XML site map to ensure that search engines can crawl the net site easily.
3. Incorporation of informative content-rich website pages for the existing web site according to targeted keywords.
4. Defining keyword-rich Titles and Meta tags for each and every page of the website in order to make every page online search engine friendly.
5. Hand submitting the web site to niche directories to obtain valuable one of the ways links.
6. Writing and developing keyword-rich articles centered on targeted keywords.
7. Making a blog for that web site and submitting it to blog directories and blog search engines.
8. Submitting articles to leading E-zines along with other informative sites to have one of the ways links in addition to relevant traffic towards the internet site.
9. Exchanging links along with other relevant internet sites to increase backlinks for that internet site.
10. Taking part in niche Blogs & Forums to obtain quality back-links and traffic.
11. Making a presence in Social Book marking sites.
12. Developing a presence in Social network sites.
13. Taking part in Video Sharing using video that showcases the net site’s mission, purpose, brand and unique selling position.
14. Feed creation and submission to varied RSS directories.
15. Press release creation and submission.
16. Including powerful and effective marketing copy in all content developed for the SEO and viral marketing program.
17. Tracking of results and making modifications according to traffic patterns, lead generation results and sales conversion data.
A plain vanilla SEO program that optimizes website pages will produce limited results. I actually have personally seen companies charge big dollars and stuff keywords into pages that no human being would read. They may get attention orgnls search engines like google but men and women will be off that site in a heartbeat. The bottom line is effective marketing copy in anything that is produced for that project.
Most SEO companies tend not to include most of these viral marketing concepts inside their program. Using this listing of criteria while shopping around for an organization to do your SEO will help you make the most value for the investment you would spend. Done well and responsibly managed, SEO and viral marketing can be your most productive marketing investment.